One more story from a museum of toys


 


In a Museum of Toys

 After arriving in the museum of toys I was delighted with beautiful toys from the time when I was not in this world yet. First I went to the sal of dolls. There were lots of lovely dolls there made of material and ceramics, but there were too old dolls Barbie. Next I went to the Lego hall. I never seen so many Lego blocks! There were Lego castles, palace and sows. Later visit a very old toys room. To be honest, I was scared of these things, and most of all monkey staring eyes and plates.

          It was late and I was leaving slowly, but still had to go to the toilet. When was I gonna leave It turned out that the door had been slammed. and I don't leave. I screamed but no one heard me.Suddenly the lights went out and I realized that I was alone. After 20 minutes I got out of the bathroom, but the whole museum was dark. The front door was locked and my phone died. I was alone. Suddenly I heard a strange sound coming from the doll room. I slowly opened the door there and saw the dolls walking! For moments I was so frightened I couldn't move, but after a while I dared to go in there. As soon as I walked in there was silence among the dolls, but a moments dolls running all over the room. Old Material doll claimed them down. After short conversation with the doll, I know everything. Every night for some unknown reason all toys life. 

          Old doll showed me all museum acquaint me with all toys in the museum, even a frightening monkey. And so the night passed. Morning all toys he froze motionless. This is the end my incredible story.


The end

 Nadia Semblewska, 7a

Komentarze