Penguin Monologues, by class 7b




Penguin monologues overheard, caught and written down by class 7b students 

Pingwinowe monologi podsłuchane, uchwycone i zapisane przez uczniów klasy 7b w ramach warsztatu twórczego pisania p. Joanną Kanią


Here's how we found the penguins in classroom number 15 on Friday morning:


They were sitting on the board, quietly - their usual thing. Then we decided to listen, or anyway, to get into their penguin heads, and catch some sentences or words. 

Have you ever wondered what penguins think or speak about? Here is a sample:


OMG, they are singing terribly, these kids! I wish holidays are coming soon, this is hell for my ears! Wait?! Where are my ears?!!! How can I hear? This is weird... 


Mmmm, I can smell the sandwich...


Wow, I really want to go home. Why am I here, I just want to go to bed.


I love crossing my eyes like this but the other penguins make fun of me.


Who wants to play tick-tack-toe?


What are they thinking of? Fish...


It's summer... Oh no.

It will be a long summer...

Guys, can we stop for a moment? I'm hungry, can we eat some fish?


I want to play tick-tack-toe!


I'm still hungry...


Oh my God, the penguins next to me are so annoying, can they stop talking?


I'm very sad.


Am I seeing this right? 

or am I dreaming?


Dance, dance, dance! Just let me dance!!!


Are you crazy?


Thank you to: Szymon Skonieczny, Michał Kliński, Maciek Stachowiak, Marcin Botcher, Asia Sikora, Natalia Rychert (and Julek Jaszewski for letting us use his scissors :)).






Komentarze