Writing bits - enjoy! :)


These short short stories, written by students of calsses 8a and 8b, are part of "How to befriend irregular verbs" project. Enjoy! :)

*** Reading a book in the classroom last Wednesday, I let Agata put her pencil on my desk. Then I cut a history notebook for fun. Next, I cast the scissors on the board. It didn't hurt me because this was a dream.

***  I cast the ball to my friend. I put my notebook on the table. I set my alarm clock for 5.30. When I went to bed, I shut the door to my room. I hurt my leg because I hit my leg in my bed.

*** I put the pencil on the table. 

       I cast a stone on the floor. 

       I shut the door. 

       I set a phone on a tree. 

       Now I'm reading a book in the forest.

*** I learn irregular verbs in English! 

       I dream about watermelon ice cream. 

       My t-shirt smells of strawberry!

*** I will lend you some money on Monday. I have already lent it to someone else. 

       I had a dream where everything was candy! It smelt amazing. 

       I learnt I had burnt the sausages. I didn't mean it! I did not!

***  I sent you a sticker

        I dreamt I was a butterfly.

        No, I meant something else. 

        Remember that I lent you the money and I want it back. 


 (to be continued)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Komentarze