A Poem in a Moment of Grammar



A Poem in a Moment of Grammar, a school e-Twinning poetic-and-grammar project created and carried by Ms Joanna Kania and Ms Anna Malinowska/ poetycko-gramatyczny projekt szkolny na platformie e-Twinning.


Prepositions of movement with a message, grades 7a and 7b


I walked along the street.

I ran away from an oncoming car.

I crawled under the bed.

I swam around the buoy. 

I went across crossroads.

I rowed to the marina.

I rode on the bike under the tunnel.

I drove my dog along the park.

to bring you this message: 

„____I am glad that I got to you and survived._________”

Marcin Botcher, 7b



I walked across the road

I ran over the park

I crawled under an old tree

I swam over the pool

I went past the bank

I rowed over the ocean

I rode past my old school

I drove past the forest

to bring you this message: 

„i want good grade 4this work :)”

Michał Kliński, 7b


  

 

I walked through window

I ran across the street

I crawled under the table

I swam over Titanic

I went into the caves

I rowed across the river

I rode toward the city

I drove around this forest

to bring you this message: 

„_and tell you that I want to play chess with you <3_

Maja Kucińska, 7b


 

 

I walked through many caves and tunnels,

I ran across huge plains of grass,

I crawled through grass to avoid bears,

I swam along dolphins in my boat,

I went around mountains,

I rowed over fishes in rivers,

I rode past many towns,

I drove towards where you live,

to bring you this message: 

„__You forgot your lunch box________”

Michał Pobłocki, 7b


 

 

I walked....around a pool

I ran...past a store..

I crawled..under a log..

I swam..across a pool..

I went...into a dog.

I rowed..across a lake..

I rode.along path...

I drove..towards a city..

to bring you this message: 

„__Have a good day :]____________”

Asia Sikora, 7b


 

 

I walked past some shops

I ran into a toilet

I crawled across the street

I swam through the pool

I went past the traffic jam

I rowed under a shark

I rode over a train

I drove around you

to bring you this message: 

„return my cookie”

Maciek Stachowiak, 7b


 

 

I walked.... into a pole.

I ran..... across the street

I crawled.... through the sewer grate

I swam.... past the dolphin

I went....  around the block

I rowed.... under the bridge

I rode.... toward the finishing line

I drove..... over a speed bump

to bring you this message: 

„I sailed the seven seas, walked across all seven continents, through the harsh deserts of the Sahara, the jungles of the Amazon, The Alps, all to bring you this message.”

Alan 


 

I walked across the street.

I ran through the park.

I crawled over a rock.

I swam under the bridge.

I went into a cave. 

I rowed along the river.

I rode past a bank.

I drove towards you

to bring you this message:

 „ How to cook the potatoes? ”

Janek Adamik, 7a

 


I walked through the meadow.

I ran along the long river.

I crawled under the low tunnel.

I swam towards the shore.

I went across an empty street.

I rowed a boat across the long lake.

I rode on a horse on a large meadow.

I drove a car on a leaky street

to bring you this message:


Let's meet in a great nice meadow at 1:00 PM


Agata Czerwionka, 7a


 

I walked.... into shop

I ran.....across the forest

I crawled....under the fallen trees

I swam.... along the lake

I went....through bridge

I rowed.... through the lake

I rode.... past supermarket

I drove..... under tunnel

to bring you this message: 

"I wish you have a nice day

Marta Czerwionka, 7a

 

 

 

 

 

I walked into the florist.

I ran along the university.

I crawled over the factory.

I swam across the sea.

I went over a bridge.

I rowed under the bridge.

I rode around  the university.

I drove alone past your street.

to bring you this message: 

„First i walked into the florist to buy some flowers for you. Second I went over a bridge, next I rowed under this bridge. After that I rode around the university. Later I ran along the university. At the end of the road was the factory and at the traffic lights  I crawled over the factory. I saw the sea. Next, I swam across the sea. Finally I drove alone past your street. It was a  magnificent and exhausting trip, but what is not being done for you...___________________________________________________________________”

Nastazja Dobrowolska, 7a



 

I walked through the forest .

I ran around the park .

I crawled under a broken tree.

I swam at the kayaking across the lake .

I went along another river .

I rowed on the boat .

I rode past the shop .

I drove toward   right and  left .

to bring you this message: 

„__She brought me an invitation for my birthday ._____”

Wiktoria Mazulewicz, 7b

 


I walked past the bank

I ran  across the park

I crawled under the fence

I swam  through the sea

I went to a supermarket

I rowed  along the river

I rode towards the post office 

I drove  around the forest

to bring you this message:

 „You forgot your lunch.”

Nadia Semblewska, 7b



Now you can complete the poems below with your own messages :D.


 

 I walked.... to the office


I ran..... around the park

I crawled.... while trying to sneak past my mom 

I swam.... circles around the pool

I went.... to the party

I rowed.... through the lake

I rode.... a taxi          

I drove..... a car

to bring you this message: 

„____________________________________________"

Szymon Skonieczny, 7b



I walked.... along the river

I ran..... towards the shop

I crawled.... under the table

I swam.... around the world

I went.... into a restaurant

I rowed.... in a kayak

I rode.... over the bridge

I drove..... past the car

to bring you this message:

 „____________________"

Maja Kopecka, 7b



I walked past the supermarket

I ran along the river 

I crawled under the table

I swam across the river

I went around the park 

I rowed through forest 

I rode  towards forest

I drove over bridge 

to bring you this message: 

„____________________"

Kasia Krzyczkowska, 7a



I walked  through the park

I ran along the sidewalk

I crawled around the kitchen

I swam across the fish

I went past the to bank

I rowed  towards the restaurant

I rode over to the sea

I drove into to the family's house

to bring you this message: 

„____________________"

Dominik Król, 7a




You may also like other poems that were written during the project. Feel free to get a glimpse :).


A A Poem in Past Continuous, grades 8a and 8b

 https://projekcik-spp.blogspot.com/2021/06/what-was-going-on-yesterday-at-given.html


Ø Have You Ever...? grades 6a and 8b

https://projekcik-spp.blogspot.com/2021/06/creative-writing-workshop-have-you-ever.html



Komentarze